A Country I would like to visit - Elena

 Hi Fau Bloggers !

Firstly, I think it's really hard to choose only one country. I'm tempted to tell you all the countries if i could. Traveling all over the world in backpaking would be a dream. 

From what I can rememberd, i traveled a lot with my parents during my childhood, and most of the time it was in Europe. A little bit normal for saving money. We saw Spain, Italy, Portugal, Germany, Belgium, Austria, Swiss,UK and of course France. But I also travel in distant countries like Venezuela, Tunisia and Mexico. Not only 2 or 3 days but more than 1 week at least. 

From what i saw or more what i want to discover. I will said Mexico. Yes I have already been there but during the 1 month working in Mexico City I didn't see the country only the capital. 

Mexico is a vast country, with so many differents landscapes. And the people are just so kind and welcoming. Working and having family there help you understand much better the lifestyle and the culture. So rich and so big at the same time. 

But i don't want to visit the typical tourist area but more the wild places, go on an adventure. Get lost in the jungle, be sick because your Europeen stomack is not used to spicy food, arrive late to pick up your train and end the day like in "Pekin Express" (TV show really famous in France were pairs compete to get as quickly as possiblz to a place in Asia). From my point of view all those little thinks are part oh the trip and the aventure. 

Then I will love to see somes specific spots like : the Yucatan, Bacalar (famous for its beaches), Xilitla and also Canon del Sumidero. Otherwise i will see where the wind takes me !







Besides one week it's obviously not enough so I will tell minimum 1 or 2 months of travel. Backpakking takes more time than just visiting the big cities and taking a plane. The more I take the train or the bus the better it is. We must keep in mind an ecological conscience. 

Finally I will love to travel with my friend Noemie. My travel partner of all time if i can say so. We form a really good team ! And we allready travel in Chile and Bolivia together. We know that we have the same habits and linking of termes of travel. 

Well i think we arrive at the end of this tale.

See you next Week for another story !

Elena







Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

About last weekend

Family meal - Elena

More than a Friendship